Permits research

August 17, 2018 9:35 am Published by

Its erev Succos, and we did some research on the permits we will need for Horizon Ridge. There is something called a Conditional Use Permit, which we will need to use that space as a Shul. Looks simple, but I guess most things do when you’ve never done them before…

Categorised in:

This post was written by atcdev

Comments are closed here.